Recipe of the month!
How about this as our recipe of the month? These sweet and chewy no-bake treats are an ideal sweet-tooth fix and popular here at JDP Health & Fitness.
The mini Protein Doughnuts from My Protein are low in sugar but remain flavour packed – once you have made these you will be making them every week!
2 Scoops Impact Whey Protein – Strawberry Cream flavour
2 Scoops Instant Oats
1 tbs Coconpure Coconut oil (Melted)
4 Drops Myprotein FlavDrops – Raspberry flavour
50ml – Milk (Alternative- Almond milk)
Multi-coloured sprinkles (Optional)
Raw dipping chocolate:
50g Organic Cacao Liquor Buttons (Optional)
1) To a food processor add all ingredients to a food processor and blend until a firm dough ball have formed.
Note: You may need more or less milk.
2) Separate the mixture into 12 small balls.
3) Roll the balls into a small sausage shape and press into a mini doughnut tray or loop round and press both ends together to make a doughnut shape – place these on a baking tray.
4) Once you have made 12 mini donuts and sprinkle over the multi-coloured sprinkles.
5) Place in the fridge for 15-20 minutes to firm up.
They can be stored in an airtight container for 3 – 5 days.
Macros per doughnut
Based on 12 servings
Calories – 30
Carbs – 5g
Fat – 1g
Protein – 3g
Sugar – 1g
Follow our Instagram page @jdphealthfitness for daily health and fitness tips.