Poliquin supplement which supports methylation reactions, metabolic functioning as well as neurological and cardiovascular health
Magnesium Glycine is highly absorbable and helps with muscle recovery.
TNew and Improved Methylator Support 2.0 has replaced the previous Methylator Support Px. Methylator Support 2.0 is a high quality, easily absorbed and utilized formula that contains active components of the B-Vitamin family with TMG to support methylation reactions, metabolic functioning as well as neurological and cardiovascular health.
Methylator Support 2.0 contains the active or co-enzymated forms of several B vitamins including: Folate (5-MTHF), Methylcobalamin B12, and Pyridoxal 5-Phosphate B6. These active forms have superior utilization in the body over the inactive forms which have to be converted to the active molecules in the liver.
Serving Size: 3 capsules
Amount per serving:
- Thiamin (vitamin B1)(as thiamine mononitrate) 50mg
- Riboflavin (vitamin B2) 100mg
- Niacin (as niacinamide) 75mg
- Biotin 1000mcg
- Pantothenic Acid (as calcium d-pantothenate) 150mg
- Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxal 5-Phosphate) 30mg
- Folate (as Quatrefolic) 1000mcg
- Vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin) 1000mcg
- Proprietary Blend 980mg
- Betaine Anhydrous (TMG), Inositol, Choline Bitartrate, PABA (para aminobenzoic acid), benfotiamine
Other ingredients: Micro crystalline cellulose (USP), ascorbic acid (USP), vegetable capsule (cellulose, purified water).
Formulated to Exclude: wheat, gluten, soy, dairy products, egg, nuts, tree nuts, colors, artificial sweeteners and preservatives.